Announcing the 2022 Pontifical Mission Societies Evangelisation Through a Lens Photography Competition.
For the first time in South Africa, Botswana and eSwatini we would like to call on photographers to enter out Evangelisation Through A Lens photo competition. The competition is open to anyone who would like to enter. Each participant is allowed to submit four high resolution photographs. The photos need to be in landscape. The theme of the competition is evangelisation.
There is no limitation with regards to the subject of the photo, as long as it has something to do with faith in Christ Jesus. Entries can focus on anything from an event in your church to a sunrise or a sunset.
The winning photo will be featured on the cover of the 2023 Liturgical Calendar. 12 additional photos will be featured in the calendar.
1. All entries must be sent to the Pontifical Mission Societies email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Photographs will be published in A4 landscape.
2. Entries received before the 30th June 2022 will have the chance of being included in 2023 Liturgical Calendar.
3. Entries featuring a child or children must have the written consent of the parent or guardians to both take the photo and to have the photo featured in the 2023 Calendar.
4. A short description of the photo may be included with the entry.
5. The National Director of the Pontifical Mission Societies will choose the winning photos.